Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Study Abroad Take Two

My time in Cortona was undoubtedly one of the best parts of my undergraduate degree. I loved learning Italian in Italy along with history that I actually found interesting since I could visit the places where everything happened with ease, not to mention how easy it was to travel around the country in general.

Now that I am at the end of my degree, the only thing I am sure about doing after I graduate is travel. My final summer as a student promised boring spring courses at the U of A that I would just have to get through in order to graduate. Well, that was going to be my summer until I discovered the European Summer Program in Lille, France. I will be taking beginners French and a course in French Arts (cinema, art history etc) and receive the credits I need to graduate in the beautiful location of France.

Of course, a month is not long enough when I have all of France to see. So, today I leave the fair city of Edmonton to do a short 2 week tour of a bit of France. I will land in Paris, go directly to Lyon, and then spend my time in Nimes, Nice, and Carcassonne (with a little free time as well) before I head north for my new home for the month of June.

Go go gadget adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment